Friday, October 27, 2006

Cravings during pregnacy

I was just talking to a freind and the subject of pregnancy and cravings came up; all the weird and unusual stuff we wanted. With Davina, it was H. Salt Fish and chips, Paul was mint ice cream, with chocolate syrup, I could not find it because he was a summer baby, so I would break mints up and sprinkle them in stir, and top it off with chocolate sauce. I also like Chinese food too! Bobby, poor baby was starved; we lived in N.C. and ex, would not work, he only drank with his cousins; I worked, at a steak house, but was too sick to eat. So it was no surprize that Bobby seemed to never get enough to eat. Kenny, was chili--chili burgers, hotdogs, yellow chilis wrapped in warm tortillas--the hotter the better; and never heartburn! Mike was really weird; I loved the smell of tar--
Jacque was anything sour; I once ate lemons and sour crout together!
Ricky was another strange one; I craved lots of juices, cinnimon anything, and oreo cookies! Lots and lots of those...the ice cream sandwiches where my favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home